Information about England Squash
news – @twitter/facebook/instgram HANDLES
No about information available
Squash Australia is the National Organisation for Squash in Australia. The company was founded in 1934.
Squash Australia is focussed on the development of the game across Australia, in all is aspects. The organisation has a Federated structure and its members are the State Squash Associations.
The primary responsibilities of Squash Australia are:
- the coordination of National Teams and programs,
- the conduct of National Championships,
- the oversight of National Accreditation of Coaches and Referees,
- membership and representation in the World Squash and Australian Sporting communities and
- policies and procedures associated with Anti-Doping, Member Protection and organisational Governance.
Squash in Australia has a long and successful history, with many World, British and Commonwealth Games champions. The organisation took great pride in the success of Squash in the 2006 and 2010 Commonwealth Games both in terms of raising the profile of the sport and the outstanding performance of the Australian Team.
For the future, the organisation is focused on the reinvigoration of the Australian Open, and the challenges around developing new facilities utilising movable wall courts.